Apollo’s School Notification System is designed with the needs of Schools in mind. In an emergency the information needs to
get out in a hurry, and you need to make sure everyone gets the message. Apollos School System gets a message out to everyone in seconds,. The system will try to contact everyone via Phone Call, Text Message, and Email. Apollo Communication uses all three forms of communication to ensure that everyone gets the message in a timely manner. The system is bidirectional so parents or guardians
can respond to the message. The incoming messages can be routed to multiple people. There are two kinds of contacts. There is staff, and students. Notifications can be sent to either or both lists. In addition to lists you can create groups of students or staff. This makes it easy to send messages to select individuals. (i.e. a reminder about the open house to just the 7th grade staff)
The Apollo School Notification System is easy to use and is Cloud based so you can access it anywhere from any device.
There is no software to download or install. Just go to the URL, login and you are all set. Once the system is set up and you register your outgoing phone,
you can send messages directly from your phone, or Outlook. Give it a try.
Try it now »
- Send broadcast notifications out using phone calls, text messages, and email.
- Unlimited messaging.
- Dedicate phone number for receiving incoming text messages.
- Distribution lists for incoming text messages.
- Cloud based messaging allows you to send messages from any device from any location.
- Broadcast message to 100’s of contacts in seconds
- Have a record of every message sent and received
- Built on Raid 10 server technology to maximize uptime
- Send text messages right from MS outlook or any standard email account (i.e. Gmail, Hotmail).
- Compatible with all operating systems, Windows, Mac, IPad, Android. .
- Anytime, anywhere access to your master contact list and messaging.
- Incoming messages can be distributed to multiple people to ensure that someone get the message
- Contacts will receive any or all forms of communication: Phone Call, Text Message, Email. To ensure that the contact gets the message
- Create Groups. Have a group for just staff or students
- Messages can be sent to a single person or the complete contact list.
- Publish a texting phone number that is not a personal phone
- Forward incoming text messages to a phone or an email distribution list.
- Nothing to install, or configure, just load your data and you are all set
- Weather notifications
- School closings
- General information notification
- Receive incoming messages from staff
- Questions about care – i.e. Medication dosage or diet